CREATURE ID: Help kids identify each dinosaur (Pterodactyl, Apatosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Stegosaurus, Velociraptor, and Ankylosaurus) and talk about what makes each unique.
STORY TIME: Have kids give each dinosaur a name, a personality, and talk about where it lives, what it eats, and what it likes to do.
SORT IT: Mix up all the pieces and have kids sort them into groups, such as pieces with an eye on them, those with orange, or all the pieces needed to make the Stegosaurus.
Click on photo to view more
Dinosaur Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle - 24 Pieces
A dramatic prehistoric scene comes to life when the wooden jigsaw pieces are assembled! Brightly illustrated with dinosaur details, this 24-piece puzzle comes packaged in a sturdy wooden tray for puzzle-building and easy storage.
- 24-piece wooden jigsaw puzzle
- Exciting dinosaur illustration
- Packaged in a sturdy wooden tray for puzzle building and storage
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and problem-solving skills.