Phonics Dominoes — Long Vowels
Add the fun of game play to literacy centers with dominoes.
- Supports hands- on explorations of phonics and word building
- Features the most often used consonants and twenty- seven 2- and 3- letter long vowel word families so children can build hundreds of words
- Includes 84 dominoes in 6 bright colors, Activity Guide and sturdy plastic storage jar with lid
- SPARK MORE ENGAGED LEARNING! Engage visual and tactile learners with this set of colorful, playful, hands-on dominoes!
- HANDS-ON PRACTICE: Long Vowel Phonics Dominoes are a fun, hands-on way for beginning readers to practice using word analysis and word formation skills to build vocabulary
- WHAT’S INSIDE: Phonics Dominoes are a fun, hands-on way for beginning readers to practice word-formation skills and build their confidence on the road to reading success. Learning common phonograms is an important step to develop reading fluency. Long Vowel Phonics Dominoes include 84 dominoes with high-utility consonants (s, t, m, f, r, b, l, etc.) and 27 phonograms (word families)., packed in a sturdy, clear storage container
- CLASSROOM ESSENTIALS: Use for at-home practice or small groups practice, guided reading exercises, literacy centers, reading intervention, and other classroom activities