Phonics Dominoes — Short Vowels
Add the fun of game play to literacy centers with dominoes.
- Supports hands-on explorations of phonics and word building
- Features the most often used consonants and twenty- seven 2- and 3- letter short vowel word families so children can build hundreds of words
- Includes 84 dominoes in 6 bright colors, Activity Guide and sturdy plastic storage jar with lid
- SPARK MORE ENGAGED LEARNING! Engage visual and tactile learners with this set of colorful, playful, hands-on dominoes!
- HANDS-ON PRACTICE: Short Vowel Phonics Dominoes are a fun, hands-on way for beginning readers to practice using word analysis and word formation skills to build vocabulary
- WHAT’S INSIDE: Phonics Dominoes are a fun, hands-on way for beginning readers to practice word-formation skills and build their confidence on the road to reading success. Short Vowel Phonics Dominoes include 84 dominoes with high-utility consonants (s, t, m, f, r, b, l, etc.) and 27 phonograms (word families), packed in a sturdy, clear storage container
- CLASSROOM ESSENTIALS: Use for at-home practice or small groups practice, guided reading exercises, literacy centers, reading intervention, and other classroom activities