Roll, Wrap & Slice Sushi Counter Toy
Budding young sushi chefs will be able to practice their rolling, wrapping, and slicing skills with this unique wooden sushi play set. The 46-piece set includes a tabletop display/serving counter that holds all the ingredients for making maki rolls, nigiri, and temaki. Lay the wooden sushi pieces on the felt nori strips, stick them together with the self-stick tabs, roll with the sushi mat, then slice and serve with ginger, wasabi, and soy sauce! Order on the reusable menu/information/instruction card and pick up the pieces with chop sticks!
About this item
- Wooden 46-piece sushi-making play set
- Includes sushi pieces with self-stick tabs, fish and vegetable slices and sticks, rice blocks, felt nori wraps, ginger, Wasabi
- Rolling mat, wooden serving tray, soy sauce dipping bowl, chopsticks
- Reusable menu card labels the pieces and gives chefs rolling and wrapping instructions
- For ages 3 years and up; 13.5" x 7.5" x 8.6"